962–964 Minnesota Street
Dogpatch · San Francisco, CA 94107
Permit history
-
Oct 1988
Prepare exist fireplace entry for gas heater unit.
-
Oct 1988
Remove & replace existing gas appliance, gas heater.
-
Mar 1997
Horizontal addition.
-
Jul 1997
Repair post bases, install elevated reinforced foundation.
-
Sep 1998
Revision to application 9705150 to increase headroom utility.
-
Jan 1999
Renewal #9818264, #9705150s.
-
May 1999
Renew appn. 9705158/9900426 to complete work.
-
Dec 2000
Revise 9705150 structural change to exterior stairway. beam span to wall on fl. 2 stairway post remo.
-
Feb 2011
Remodeling 1 1/2 bathrooms (new tub, vanity, toilets, tile) pen lights, no walls to be removed.
-
Nov 2017
Reroofing - replace shingles on gabled portion of roof in kind. no other work.
-
Apr 2018
To obtain final inspection for work approved under permit application 201711093633 all work is complete.
-
Apr 2018
To obtain final inspection for work approved under permit application 9705150, 9818264, 200012087582 all work is complete.
-
May 2018
Int remodel of 1st & 2nd level - reconfig interior rooms, addition of a stair btwn floors 1 and 2; new bathrm and 2 new non-habitable rms. expansion from 1 to 2 car garage with tandem parking. structural upgrades.
-
Jul 2018
Rev to appln #201805159134. exterior work: east front elev, inkind replace of existingwindow on level 2. north side elev, enlarge window with in 3' of property line thru ab-009. west back elev, enlargeexistingwindows/doors & newbackyard patio, no visual alter to front facade. all foundation/interior work sep permit.
-
Jan 2019
Revision to permit application 201805159134. framing and foundation.
-
Mar 2020
Revision to pa 2018-0515-9134 to change language "egress passageway" to "alleyway" and remove the 16' of partition wall in the garage betweent-7 and t-4 on grid line l-1.
2 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permits are omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early residents and the date of the last recorded sale. The assessor dates the building to 1900; Planning's historic resource survey records 1906. Submit an update