151 Lippard Avenue
Glen Park · San Francisco, CA 94131
-
1910–1912
The Glen Park Grammar School was built on this parcel for the families who settled Glen Park after 1906 — a three-story Mission Revival building with shaped parapets and a detached auditorium reached by a one-story passage. It taught first through eighth grade and was replaced in 1934.
-
1939
Chain link fences were added to the concrete retaining walls, five years after the school was completed.
-
1965
A concrete pedestrian ramp was built over Bosworth Street, after the city widened it to four lanes in 1964; small sections of the retaining wall at the northern boundary were removed for it.
-
1986
Accessibility upgrades added entrances, drinking fountains, bathrooms and handrails, the largest exterior change being a new ramp and entrance on the east elevation at the northern playground.
Not yet documented: the developer, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. Submit an update