109 6th Avenue
Inner Richmond · San Francisco, CA 94118
-
1951
The Church of the Resurrection was founded here by a priest who arrived from the Tubabao refugee camp in 1951.
-
Aug 1983
Old sheetrock to be torn down and new put up.
-
Sep 1983
Replacement of 8 windows wood.
-
Aug 1984
Install 1 aluminum window facing rear yard.
-
Sep 2003
Reroofing.
-
Nov 2009
Installation of a circular wood stained glass window next to the front door with the necessary stone work outside & trim work inside.
-
Jun 2010
To comply with nov# 201041283. new infill interior wall on floor above. installation of 2 new doors, centering of existing front door under existing header. new floor, new wall/ ceiling finishes, new electrical switches and wiring in infill wall.
-
Aug 2010
Dry rot repair above and around garage going up the roof line (2 stories) and replacement of sidewall shingles on the uppermost floor streetside of main house. existing stone veneer on garage will be removed, then replaced. repair & replace in-kind.
-
Aug 2010
Revision to appl #201006013565 - changes include additoinal framing details & the addition of a new front door unit & creation of an arch in the breezeway ceiling. as-built drawings.
-
Oct 2010
Reframe and refinish existingceiling in lv rm for vaulted area. existing floor/clg joists to be 1/8" thick plywd supported on new joists. all interior work only.
-
Apr 2011
Replace existing entry stair steel handrail/guardrail with new decorative steel handrail/guardrail. construct new 5' high brick columns at base of entry stair.
3 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permits are omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early residents and the date of the last recorded sale. Submit an update