1208–1212 Fourth Avenue
Inner Sunset · San Francisco, CA 94122
-
1877
Site of the Golden Gate House saloon, owned by Magdalena and Charles Kuhirt 1877-1895; saloon building demolished before 1905
-
1908 and 1911
Built 1908 and 1911. Architect: E. A. Neumarkel. Same building as 1208-1212 Fourth Avenue.
-
Nov 1981
Additions alterations or repairs.
-
Jun 1987
Bring building into compliance required by dahi.
-
Nov 1987
Rehab exist unit, new plumb, electrical, wall finishes.
-
Apr 2005
Repair 2 side exterior stairways, deteriorated poste, joists stringers, treads & floorboards were.
-
Aug 2006
Reroofing.
-
May 2016
Fire damage repair, remove & replace damaged roof framing, damaged studs and damged interior finish, minor remodeling of bath and closets.
-
Dec 2016
Tear out existing basement sprinkler system & install new to code (21 sprinklers). ref permit application 201605137443 - fire damage.
-
Mar 2017
Revision to pa 2016-1219-5259 tie in existing sprinkler system to upgraded domestic line relocate piping under 3 new structural beams.
-
Jul 2017
Adding fire sprinkler system to existing residential building due to basement remodel ref pa 2016-0513-7443.
-
Aug 2017
Soft story seismic retrofit.
-
Nov 2017
Provide new 2" fire sprinkler service to the building. ref permit application 201605137443.
-
May 2018
Install a sprinkler waterflow and supervisory system and 1 pull station and 1 smoke detectors. ref app#201605137443.
-
Nov 2023
Upgrade existing fire alarm system to comply with sffc section 1103.7.6.1.
7 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permits are omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder and the early residents. Submit an update