1856–1858 Union Street
Marina · San Francisco, CA 94123
-
between 1946 and 1951
The Office of the Assessor-Recorder photographed the property for tax assessment.
-
May 1983
Additions alterations or repairs.
-
May 1983
Add non-bearing partition.
-
Jun 1983
Additions alterations or repairs.
-
Jul 1985
Demolition shelves and partitions in store.
-
Mar 1986
Erect sign.
-
Sep 1996
Erect a projecting sign.
-
Apr 2003
Clarify record of use of rear 2 story structure as comm'l use on 2/fl., to remove covered walkway.
-
Jun 2003
Ref. appl#200304232316 & 8207959 per inspector show use of for existing rear historic barn/carriage house.
-
Sep 2004
Manufacture and install 1 dome awning over store entry.
-
Nov 2011
Reroofing.
-
Apr 2026
Remodel of existing restroom in 1858 to create new accessible restroom, new fixtures and lighting leveling of floor in 1858 to create continous floor.
-
May 2026
Revision to 202604239938, new framing of bathroom floor and walls.
1 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permit is omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early residents and the date of the last recorded sale. Submit an update