301 De Montfort Avenue
Oceanview Merced Ingleside · San Francisco, CA 94112
-
1913
A predecessor St. Emydius church building opened at Ashton and DeMontfort avenues in 1913, across the street from the former Ingleside relief camp.
-
1928
The current St. Emydius Catholic Church building was constructed 1928. Architect: John J. Foley.
-
Sep 1997
Reroofing.
-
Mar 2006
Barrior removal of path of travel and bathrooms, new accessible men and womens bathroom, new accessible gym seating, new accessible entry, new lobby finishes, update fire alarm, misc mechanical repairs/ no structural work.
-
Jul 2006
Install fire alarm system, 23-horn, 4 horn strobe, 10 pull station, 5 smoke, 2 heat det.
-
Jun 2007
Erect 1 story mobile modular classroom.
-
Jun 2007
Erect 1 story mobile modular classroom.
-
Jul 2007
Installation of fire alarm panel.
-
Jul 2008
1st floor - fire alarm installation for preschool area consisting of pull stations, smoke detectors, pull stations and horn strobes, 48 devices.
-
Jun 2011
Expand existing fire alarm to 3rd floor. 1-bps, 4-strobes, 8-horn strobes, 10-smoke detectors, 2-pull stations, 2-monitor modules.
-
Jul 2013
Move existing facp 10' over at the same room. provide original approved permit plans permit application 2006-0120-7194 as refernce. 100% function testing + 10% field devices testing are required per the original approved plans.
-
Oct 2015
Replace existing window with an exit door and add new temporary stair from 2nd floor to play area for emergency egress.
-
Oct 2015
In kind replacement of wood window sash. true divided lite. 3 front fixed casement, .36 ufactor.
-
Aug 2016
Revision to app#201510068907. revision to number of wall anchors on temporary stair.
-
Oct 2020
Remove temporary stairs installed under pa 2015 1006 8907.
-
Sep 2024
Ref 200607207194- converting existing duct to a new cellual communicator. all existing fire alarm system component and sequence at operator shall remain unchanged.
Not yet documented: the developer, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. The assessor dates the building to 1939; the OMI Historic Context Statement (2010) dates the current St. Emydius church building to 1928, with a 1913 wood-framed predecessor on the same corner. Submit an update