164 Otsego Avenue
Outer Mission · San Francisco, CA 94112
-
1926
The city directory listed the Gellert brothers and their father as builders working from this house: the small-contractor beginning of the firm that became the Standard Building Company in 1932.
-
Jul 1993
Reroofing.
-
Oct 2006
Replace 9 existing windows and entry door in kind. low e double glazed marvin 9 lite windows.
-
Jul 2009
Addition to rear of residence (120 sq ft.) at living level, new rear deck (130 sq ft.) to be added. kitchen + bath remodel on living level. new dormer on rear upper level-remodel bath + bedrooms, new interior stair to connect to ground level.
-
May 2010
Revision to previous permit #200907011767. increase existing stair width each level to 3'-0" wide.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder and the early residents. Submit an update