855 27th Avenue
Outer Richmond · San Francisco, CA 94121
-
1935–1941
The Works Progress Administration built the fieldhouse in the existing playground here, one of two similar fieldhouses designed by William G. Merchant.
-
Oct 1989
General renovatyion of clubhouse building handicap provisions.
-
Dec 2010
Foundation repair, seismic & ada upgrade to building. repair site perimeter wall / fence, re-design playground / courts & re-pave surface. repair sidewalk. (historic resource evaluation report cast# 2009-0603e).
-
Aug 2012
Submit foundation details for art sculpture to be located at playground work under appl 201012207001.
-
Aug 2012
Install a manual & automatic fire alarm to include the following: 1 facu, 5 smokes, 2 manuals pulls, 3 heats, and 7 notifications devices.
-
2023
Recommended for city landmark designation in 2023, on historical, aesthetic and artistic grounds.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. The roll classes this parcel as a vacant lot and also gives it a build year of 1900. Submit an update