1915–1917 Fillmore Street
Pacific Heights · San Francisco, CA 94115
-
1940
Minnie's Can-Do Club opened in a former radio shop here in 1940 and had the longest run in one location of any of the Fillmore jazz clubs, closing in 1974.
-
Apr 1985
Erect double faced projecting sign electric.
-
Jun 1985
Removal of unsafe laundry access stairs 3 flights.
-
Mar 1988
Horizontal addition.
-
Apr 1988
Interior demolition, removal of existing restuarant equipment.
-
Jun 1988
Install hood, duct, motor & blower, duct 2 stories.
-
Jul 1988
Reroofing.
-
Aug 1996
Excavate to expose sewer line for repair & underpin.
-
Feb 2009
Installation of ul300 fire suppression system. fire alarm under connection separate permit.
-
Jan 2024
Abe compliance per ordinance no 51-16. new power door operators. new ada signage. replace door hardware to lever shaped handle. abe# 202001080735.
1 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permit is omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder and the early residents. Submit an update