2534 28th Avenue
Sunset Parkside · San Francisco, CA 94116
-
1908
Built by the Parkside Realty Company as one of 62 near-identical cottages put up across seven blocks to bring the first residents into the new district — about 800 square feet on one storey, two bedrooms and a bath, sold with a choice of six façade treatments over a single plan. All but one of the group was still standing a century later, almost all of them raised over a basement garage in the meantime.
-
between 1947 and 1951
The Office of the Assessor-Recorder photographed the property for tax assessment.
-
Aug 1986
Install aluminum window.
-
Mar 2012
Remove/replace kitchen cabinets with new, remove/replace existing bathroom tiles, remove/replace 4 dry rotted windows, replace damaged existing garage door with new fiberglass, install new flooring & paint. install 3 operable casement windows, 2 fixed windows. all window will be wood. no structural work.
-
Nov 2018
To obtain final inspection for app#201203055363.
-
Mar 2022
New horizontal addition at rear. new veritical 3rd fl addition & decks. new exterior cladding throughout. modifications to front facade. reconfiguration of all interior walls. new interior stairs, relocate interior bathrooms, renovate existing kitchen.
-
Mar 2022
Renew permit application 201203055363 & permit application 201811276805.
1 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permit is omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder and the early residents. The Parkside context statement dates the building here to 1908; the assessor dates the building on this parcel to 1906. Submit an update