2005 15th Street
Castro (Eureka Valley) · San Francisco, CA 94114
-
1931
The congregation renamed itself Bethel Evangelical Church.
-
1960
The Russian Orthodox Church acquired the property and renamed it St. Nicholas Cathedral, adding the onion-domed finial and the Orthodox cross.
-
Feb 2002
Sidewalk repair. installation of missing sivir vent cover.
-
Nov 2016
Reroofing - (steeple roof. replace shingles in kind. no work steeple dormers. work limited to steeple roof. all fish scale shingles to remain.).
-
Dec 2016
Tear off main roof. install 30 years shingles. revision to permit #201611213251.
1 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permit is omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. The statement gives the building as constructed in 1904 as St. Luke's German Evangelical Lutheran Church and, in its chapter on modern development, as constructed in 1919. Submit an update