1801–1807 Folsom Street
Mission · San Francisco, CA 94103
-
1906
Built as an apartment building, wood frame construction, recorded as occupied by Ruby’s Club. Designed by Martins & Coffey.
-
Jan 1972
Created during job card conversion on: 04/19/84.
-
Dec 1982
Additions alterations or repairs.
-
May 1984
Remove termite damage in front wall.
-
Apr 1986
Revise foundations per plans.
-
Jul 1986
Enclose porch.
-
Mar 1987
Sprinkler installation in basement.
-
Jan 1988
Repair & rebuild to current specs @ front of building only.
-
Apr 1988
Repair to comply with code, electrical, plumb, insulation, carpentry.
-
Apr 1989
Reroofing.
-
May 1989
Signs.
-
Jan 1990
Compliance with rafael torres - gil report; structural alter.
-
Aug 1994
Clear violations and reactivate permit #715832.
-
May 1995
9412588.
-
Jun 2011
To comply with nov #200848211. non bearing cmu walls built along east elevation of basement.
-
Dec 2011
Reconfigure restrooms and showers, add kitchenettes in 10 units at 2nd fl. and remodel 1 kitchenette in room 211. add one skylight as per plan.
2 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permits are omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the developer and the early tenants. Submit an update