485 34th Avenue
Outer Richmond · San Francisco, CA 94121
-
Jul 1984
Demolition.
-
Nov 1984
New construction wood frame.
-
1985
Two Type A earthquake relief shacks known as the Goldie Shacks stood on this lot. A demolition proposal was appealed successfully and the shacks were moved to the Presidio for the Army museum's exhibit on the 1906 earthquake; the National Park Service keeps them now.
-
Mar 2003
Reroofing.
-
Sep 2003
Installation of kidde fire system for hood and duct. fire alarm separate permit.
-
Dec 2009
Change cabinets & tiles in kitchen & 2 bathrooms. repair bathroom dry rot & sheetrock.
-
Mar 2010
Siding repair/dry-rot repair: replace 25% of siding @ 34th. ave. side. roof repair (pitch roof) approx. 300 sq ft.
-
Jul 2022
Foundation and beam improvement @ front of property. wood siding to be repalced inkind where needed - store front tile to be replaced in kind where needed.
1 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permit is omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the architect and builder, the early residents and the date of the last recorded sale. Submit an update