111 Clara Street
South Of Market · San Francisco, CA 94107
-
1914
The Mission Revival style Lincoln School stood here, the only public school in the Central SoMa study area at the time. It was demolished in the 1960s.
-
1972
The Filipino Education Center, opened on 1 May 1972 at 390 4th Street with contributions from the San Francisco Unified School District and the State of California, moved here. It taught non-English-speaking children from kindergarten through twelfth grade and referred families to educational, health and social services.
-
2004
With the Bessie Carmichael School/Filipino Education Center rebuilt as a K–5 campus at 375 7th Street, this building became home to the school's middle school grades.
Not yet documented: the year the building went up, the architect and builder, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. Submit an update