111–125 Stevenson Street
East Cut · San Francisco, CA 94105
-
1911
Built as the Palace Garage.
-
Aug 1983
Parapet reinforcing as per attached drawings.
-
May 1987
1 hr stairwell enclosures, fire escapes.
-
Jun 1987
Install fire sprinkler system, fire escape windows.
-
Jun 1988
Erect sign.
-
Jun 1988
Erect sign.
-
Dec 1988
Elevator modernization.
-
2008
Recorded in the city's 2008 survey of the Transit Center District, adopted in 2012, as a contributor to the proposed New Montgomery, Mission & Second Historic District.
-
Nov 2012
Install wicket door in existing rollup gate: new door to swing in.
-
Mar 2015
Minor revision to historic storefront. remove & replace existing glass in 6 existing wood windows with new decorative perforated mental grills, per plans. n/a for maher ordinance.
-
Mar 2015
Garage: no ext. work - vouluntary partial seismic strengthening, including new steel brace frames, crack repair @ concrete shear walls, new disabled compliant unisex bathroom & breakroom. accessible path of travel & parking. new venting @ basement. maher - not req'd.
-
Feb 2025
Installing (12) new electric vehicle charging stations. not fleet charging.
2 nominal $1 street-space or sidewalk permits are omitted from the timeline.
Not yet documented: the developer, the early tenants and the date of the last recorded sale. The 2008 survey of this district dates the building to 1911; the assessor dates the building on this parcel to 1921. Submit an update